International shipment information (EU countries)
- Countries where UPS delivery is available: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, German, Great Britain, Hungary, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Latvia, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden
- Once we process your order, you will receive the UPS tracking number of your package. Visit the UPS website to check the delivery status of your package.
- UPS deliveries our orders within 3-5 working days from the moment your order is processed.
- UPS deliveries take place between 9:00 – 18:00 Monday-Friday.
- If you’re absent upon first delivery attempt a second delivery attempt will be scheduled for the next day.
- After two unsuccessful delivery attempts the package will be transferred to the nearest UPS Access Point where you will be able to pick it up. You can contact UPS to rescheduled or transfer your package in need. All information regarding the address of the Access Point will be on the paper notice left by UPS or in an email.
- The package will be available for pick up in the UPS Access Point for 10 days, counting from the first delivery attempt. After this time the package will return to us.