Ingredients for banana bread with matcha:
- 2 big eggs or 3 small
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 2/3 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Moya Matcha Daily
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 bananas
- a pinch of salt
Recipe for banana bread:
- Put melted butter in a bowl and mix with the spoon, slowly adding sugar and eggs.
- Sift flour and add it to the bowl. The next step is adding matcha and baking powder.
- Mash one banana and add it to the bowl. Mix ingredients together.
- Put dough in the form. Cut banana along in the half and put on the top of the dough.
- Bake for 50 minutes in 180 C.
- Let the banana bread cool down and eat with the big smile on your face.